Pony Days / Week CoursesFun / Educational Stable Management Activities
Getting Kids active outdoors these days can prove to be quite tricky. The riding school is the ideal place for children to pursue a leisure interest as well as an extra curricular activity outside of school. Pony Days are designed to provide children with the extra skils and knowledge they would need to manage and care for a pony. We have been running our Pony Day / Week Courses for many years and they have been a great success with both the children and thier parents, with many coming back for more. Our unique, fun packed courses and experience of each child, our structured level syllabus enables our instructors to monitor each child to ensure a safe, fun educational experiance, whether it's a one off taster day or an ongoing dedicated horse lover... we have something for everyone.
- Available from 4 years upwards (Adults Included)
- No experience required - complete beginner to advanced level
- 9am - 3pm (8:30am drop off available). Additional hours available upon booking, if a later collection time is required.
- Available Tuesday - Friday as a day course or as a keep course (x4 days)
- Available all year round, during all school holiday breaks, inservice (inset) days, polling days, teacher training days, etc...
- Horse Riding session included daily (free riding hat hire)
- Pack Lunch required
- Drinks (Hot and Cold), Crisps, Sweets etc.. are available to purchase from our coffee shop.
- per day (Tuesday - Friday)
- per week (x4 Days Tuesday - Friday)
For additional information, safety and clothing requirements, please view our:
- Stable Management Syllabus
- Terms and Conditions
- Registration Form - needs completing prior to your first activity